October 18, 2007

Welcome From David Nixon

I can perform your wedding, either civil or religious, 7 days a week. California does not have "Justices of the Peace", but as a notary, who issues marriage licenses, I can perform a civil or religious ceremony for you in my chapel, on the beach, or a beach side cliff.

I am located in Torrance, California, near the So Bay Beaches. Cities in this area include, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, El Segundo, Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Long Beach and Lomita. I have performed weddings all over this area, as well as Orange County and the Valley.

I have married thousands of couples over the years and my experience and dedication are represented in the caring and spiritual ceremonies I perform. Do not trust your special day to someone that is not experienced. I am not a part time minister like so many of the "Internet Ministers" you will find in your searches. I am a Full time Minister this is what I do everyday and I am dedicated to making every wedding special.

I will do all in my power to make your wedding ceremony memorable and meaningful. I have been marring couples for many years and have never missed an event. I pride myself on being early to all weddings.

My Ceremonies are custom made to suit each couple. You choose the readings and passages that best suit you.